Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Tidbits

Couple things I've been snickering about...no big deal really, just giggles.

1) I put makeup on for the first time all day yesterday at 6:45 p.m. because I was going to Walgreens. They have a drive-thru pharmacy - I used it. Makeup not required.

2) Tessa REEKS of garlic today. She ate a meatball for dinner last night, and it is killing me today! I didn't know how bad garlic carries over until today!

3) Nolan put on his shirt this morning and asked if he was going to basketball with Uncle Dean. How cute is that? Apparently he was wearing this particular shirt when he went to Benjamin's game the beginning of December.

So, just some smiles for me today. I'm heading downtown with my Mom and sister, so I'm geared up for a good day!

1 comment:

Char Vannette said...

I love the last picture of Tessa girl. Thos sweet, plump cheeks! Cherish these days. They are gone all to soon.