Although it is still adressed to the previous owners, we have occasionally received a Focus on the Family magazine, "Thriving Family." This morning, I took time to sit down and actually read the whole current issue - which is unusual, as I typically don't read magazines (don't worry Dad & Mom, World magazine has also become an exception...). I found that the articles and tips for raising a family in this mag are really good, and quite encouraging! Thought I'd share a short prayer that I thought was good. It was preceded with "...wake up tomorrow morning -- and each day after -- with a simple prayer."
"Lord, please help me today, on this one day, to uphold the standards that You have set for our family, to enjoy my children as You do and to truly know these precious souls that You have put in my care."
A gentle reminder to put each day before the Lord as we work at raising a young family!
Professional ASP.NET MVC 5 Jon Galloway livre
4 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment