Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Making a change

I started creating a post about a change I've made recently...and it was getting lengthy...and I felt like I was wasting time and rambling...so I'll try to make my point...so you don't get bogged down in my rambling and waste your time.

I wanted to be more organized in my home. I went to a website that I subscribed to years ago (pre-kids), but didn't fully follow through with the direction it gave me at that time. I'm following directions now. I am making small changes. I am happier. My family is happier. My home feels more like a healthy space than a war-zone of toys vs. people. I am meal planning. My sink and counters have been SPOTLESS for more than three weeks. I am caught up and keeping ahead of the laundry. I am getting things done that I've been avoiding for a long time. I have time to do things just for me, and don't feel guilty about it. I have a growing sense of accomplishment, and my family is much more at peace.

If you are looking for a way to keep your home more organized and are interested in seeing how it can change your way of approaching each day, please visit www.flylady.net. It is free. Be prepared to make some small changes and see big results. If you want details on how it is affecting me personally...ask, and I'll likely ramble and bore you with the details :)

No comments: