"Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the LORD's purpose that prevails." Proverbs 19:21
I know the feeling - I have four that do that. I can't ever seem to get them to put their own stuff away. :)I hope the rest of your day went better.
wowzers- is someone a little bored with his sisters gone all day?! check out what the Tuininga kids did the other day and it might help you feel a little better ;)
Actually, this happened with the girls home. I have found him on the counter three more times in the last 24 hours. Perhaps I'll move the suckers!
Haha this made me laugh out loud, in the library :)Hoping for some school-girl pics soon...
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I know the feeling - I have four that do that. I can't ever seem to get them to put their own stuff away. :)
I hope the rest of your day went better.
wowzers- is someone a little bored with his sisters gone all day?! check out what the Tuininga kids did the other day and it might help you feel a little better ;)
Actually, this happened with the girls home. I have found him on the counter three more times in the last 24 hours. Perhaps I'll move the suckers!
Haha this made me laugh out loud, in the library :)
Hoping for some school-girl pics soon...
Post a Comment